Senior Clinical Study Manager
Senior Clinical Study Manager - Pharma - Hertfordshire
An opportunity has opened for a Senior Global Clinical Study Manager to join a cutting-edge Pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire. You will join the company at an exciting time of growth with plans to grow their Clinical Operations team by a further 40% by the end of the year due to a solid pipeline. This means you will be able to step up within the company quickly, perfect for an individual who is looking for fast career development within a rapidly growing company.
- Serves as primary interface with CROs to ensure appropriate study/operational strategy is followed.
- Selects / approves monitoring CROs and study sites.
- Manages CROs for successful conduct of the clinical trial and assesses contractual deliverables.
- Resolves expense issues and manages costs of work teams before issues arise.
- Provides feedback, sets clear tasks and objectives and coaches team members on a periodic basis.
Skills and Requirements:
- 6 years+ Clinical Project Management experience.
- A driven individual with a credible background to manage complex clinical studies.
- CRA background.
- PhD, MSc or BSc.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jack O'Neill at 0203 846 0646 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.