Senior Clinical SAS Programmer
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical SAS Programmer with a leading pharmaceutical company located in South Plainfield, NJ. As the Clinical SAS Senior Programmer, you will participate in the development of new and review of existing statistical programming standard operating procedures and processes and biostatistics computing systems implementations and application development as appropriate.
- Produce timely statistical analyses of clinical data per protocols and Statistical Analysis Plans; develop statistical programs and produce programmed outputs used to create integrated scientific reports for clinical trial results.
- Participate in study team meetings as a representative of the Biostatistics function. Communicate statistical issues and act as a statistical/programming resource to the development teams.
- Participate in the assessment, selection and evaluation of CROs.
- Participate in the review of Case Report Forms (CRFs), CRF annotations, Statistical Action Plans, TLGs and TLG shells.
- Interact with CROs involved in data management/analysis activities to ensure that their statistical analyses and resulting outputs are accurate and consistent with the contractually agreed upon deliverables; work with vendor staff to characterize and resolve issues related to data analysis.
- Create/Review derived dataset specifications and the related analysis datasets.
- May develop SOPs and training guidelines related to statistical programming.
- Perform other tasks and assignments as needed and specified by management.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree in a quantitative sciences discipline (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science) and a 6+ years of experience in statistics or statistical programming in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, CRO or related environment.
- Demonstrated and applied SAS programming skills (e.g., Base SAS, SAS/Stat, SAS/Graph, SAS macros, ODS) and a good understanding of database systems.
- Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) experience.
- Knowledge of clinical data analysis and reporting process as it relates to drug development.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication and skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a fast-paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members.
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem- solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects.
- Experience working with CROs.
- Experience supporting New Drug Applications (NDAs) and Marketing Authorization Applications (MAAs) submissions.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Felix Hook at (+1) 646-367-2617 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.