Senior Clinical Research Associate
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical Staffing is partnered with a mid-sized CRO looking to expand their CRA team. Offering top of the line training in the market, they look to upscale their team members consistently. They are recruiting for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join their team on a permanent basis and is located in Norway.
- Responsible for medical device and/or investigational product/drugs as well as inventory.
- Examine the clinical research site's patient recruitment and retention success and offering recommendations for improvement.
- Accomplish oversight reports and follow-up letters, which involves offering summaries of the significant discoveries, deviations, deficiencies and suggest actions to secure compliance.
- You will verify that the investigator is enrolling only eligible subjects.
- Perform qualification initiation, supervision and close-out visits at research sites in compliance with the approved protocol.
- Discuss topics with medical site personnel, which involves coordinators, clinical research physicians and their site personnel.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience in a clinical research associate role.
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 60-70% of the time.
- Educated to a degree level in a health or science field.
- Computer literacy.
- Fluency in both Norwegian and English.
- A high attention to detail with the ability to manage own time efficiently.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Auxanne Rameix at +44 203 954 7011.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.