Senior Clinical Research Associate
An amazing job opportunity has become available for an established Clinical Research Associate, this a chance progress your career at a global CRO. This role is based in across Russia.
- Performing site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation
- Supporting the development of a subject recruitment plan
- Establishing regular lines of communication plus administering protocol and related study training to assigned sites
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices - escalating quality issues as appropriate
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution
Skills and Requirements
- A Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- Successful completion of a CRA Trainee Program or at least three months of direct on-site monitoring experience
- Alternatively, you should have an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.