Senior Clinical Research Associate
Proclinical is excited to announce the vacancy for a Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to join a dynamic organisation in Brussels. This would be a great time to combine your expertise with a successful company.
- Support with identification of clinical sites
- Preparation of packages for ethical committee (EC) submissions
- Submissions to ECs
- Preparation of site budget, negotiations of site budget
- Organization, preparation, performance, follow-up of Site Qualification visits, Site Initiation visits
- Organization, performance, follow-up of trainings
- Organization, preparation, performance, follow-up of Monitoring visits, Close-out visits
- Identification, communication, resolution of site-related matters, issue escalation
- Development, writing, review of task-related SOPs
- Support clinical supply chain
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree in (para-) medical or scientific field
- Involvement in study start-up and EC submissions in at least 2 countries
- At least 7 years of clinical research experience including monitoring, or in pharmaceutical data management including activities during data base locks, or as a study coordinator
- Experience with oncology in early phases
- Experience with Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) is an advantage
- Objective and analytical
- Excellent English, French and Dutch knowledge ("trilingual", oral and written), additional languages are an asset
- Strong communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lewis Davis at +44 203 078-9569 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.