Senior Clinical Research Associate
Proclinical Staffing are partnered with an established CRO currently looking for an individual to join their team. This role is on a permanent basis located in Germany. The opening position is for an Experienced Clinical Research Associate.
- Work alongside and mediate with study team members for project implementation assistance when suitable.
- You might be responsible for site financial management rendering to implemented clinical trial agreement and retrieve invoices rendering to local needs.
- Collaborate with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plans aligned with project requirements to advance predictability.
- The ideal candidate will administer protocol and linked study training to allocated sites and form routine lines of communication with sites to manage current project expectations and concerns.
- Review the quality and integrity of study site practices connected to suitable performance of the protocol and adherence to suitable guidelines.
- Accountable for escalating quality problems when suitable.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Expertise on therapeutic area and protocols offered by the business training.
- Computer literacy.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Educated to a high school diploma or degree level in a scientific or healthcare field.
- Corresponding mix of training, education and experience might be taken into consideration.
- Completion of CRA training program or prior supervisory experience.
- Know-how of implementing, suitable clinical research regulatory needs such as GCP and international conference on harmonisation regulations.
- An organised individual with the ability to resolve issues.
- Able to manage own time efficiently as well as financial management.
- Capable of forming and upholding efficient working relationships with others.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Auxanne Rameix at +44 203 954 7011.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.