Senior Clinical Project Manager - Remote
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Remote Senior Clinical Project Manager with a leading medical vaccine development company. As the Senior Clinical Project Manager, you will manage study financials including vendor work order development and approval, invoice review, monitoring spend, facilitate regular forecasting communication between Finance departments.
- Clinical operation project leader for assigned clinical studies including selection and oversight of full service CROs. Oversee on time study deliverables of key milestones. Establish vendor management plans and manages CROs and study-related vendors accordingly (inclusive of quality plan).
- Active participant in CRO lead meetings, including regular CRO study team meetings and protocol training (e.g., Investigator Meeting, CRA training), responsible to review key CRO study operational plans (e.g. risk management plan, monitor plan, communicate plan, etc.); proactively provide input to operational strategy, including country and site feasibility.
- Manage vendor work order changes.
- Track study progress and proactively escalates project related issues, including related to time, budget, and quality, to the key internal stakeholders to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Leader of internal cross functional study team; manage, facilitate and document meetings (e.g. action log) and facilitate effective decision making, cross functional connectivity, and communications are effective and efficient. Partner with Manufacturing Operations to create clinical trial material labeling and packaging plans, and Clinical Immunology to ensure quality and timely delivery of samples for testing.
- Ensure comprehensive operational input to protocol design.
- Lead clinical operations sub-team(s) where appropriate, e.g. for large programs with multiple studies, in accordance with the organizational expectations.
- Contribute to knowledge management within Clinical Development (incl. lessons learned from previous studies are considered in new study design and implementation).
- Provide Program Team and Senior Management with regular study updates/status reports on study execution. Act as a liaison between departments within the company for project-related matters.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Anabel Balsebre at (+1) 646-779-7965 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.