Senior Clinical Project Manager, Neurology
An opportunity has opened for a Snr Clinical Project Manager to join an exciting and cutting-edge Pharmaceutical company who are expanding their Neurology Clinical Operations team in Hertfordshire. This role is an operations focused role where you will be managing Phase I-III studies on a global level. Perfect for an individual who is looking to work in a fast paced and dynamic working environment where they can develop quickly.
The company's focus is in Neurology and Oncology, so the science is truly interesting - they are just in the process of setting up two of their phase III studies. This is a highly collaborative role with a young team in the UK who are rapidly expanding which makes it an exciting time for someone to join. You will also take on line management responsibilities in this role of up to 3 members of staff from CRA level to Junior PM level.
Requirements for the role:
- 7-10 years' Project Management experience within a Pharma, Biotech or CRO
- Strong Vendor/ CRO Management experience
- Budget Management experience
- Phase I-III
- CRA background is ideal but not essential
- Experience with working in complex therapy areas (E.g. oncology)
- A positive, driven and dynamic individual who is keen to work in a biotech
- BSc, MSc or PhD qualified
A highly flexible base salary + much more benefits is on offer with this opportunity. This role is home based with the occasional travel into the office.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.