Senior Clinical Project Manager
An opportunity has opened for an experienced Senior Clinical Project Manager to join a Pharmaceutical company based in Taipei. You will join the company at an exciting time, helping to expand their Clinical Operations. This means you will be able to step up and grow organically within the company quickly which is perfect for an individual who is looking for fast career development.
- Serves as primary interface with CROs to ensure appropriate study/operational strategy is followed
- Selects / approves monitoring CROs and study sites
- Manages CROs for successful conduct of the clinical trial and assesses contractual deliverables
- Resolves expense issues and manages costs of work teams before issues arise
- Provides feedback, sets clear tasks and objectives and coaches team members on a periodic basis
Skills and Requirements
- 4 years+ Clinical Project Management experience
- Experience in leading a study across Global regions
- A driven individual with a credible background to manage complex clinical studies
- Experience in managing oncology studies
- CRA background
- PhD, MSc or BSc
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies