Senior Clinical Project Manager
A niche cell therapy Biotech are looking for an experienced Senior Clinical Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis in their London office. They focus in CAR T-cell therapies for oncology studies and have experienced an outstanding amount of growth in their Clinical Operations team over the last 3 years due to their recent funding & solid pipeline. This opportunity is open for a credible and dynamic individual who can lead/ roll out their novel therapy programs across the UK & EU regions - a truly exciting opportunity where you can develop quickly up the career ladder in the future.
This is a varied and broad Senior Project Management role where you will act as an expert in your therapy area, working independently with vendors/partners and then supported as necessary based on an individual development plan. Line Management will also be required over at least one Junior CPM so having oversight or prior line management experience is desired.
- 5 or more years Clinical Project Management experience in a Biotech, Pharma or CRO
- EU or global experience
- Worked in Phases I &II
- Extensive oncology or cell therapy experience
- Passionate about working in cell therapy
- Competent with managing vendors/ CROs
- Budget management experience
- Fully office based in Central London (brand new offices)
- A personable, approachable and dynamic individual who has the 'roll your sleeves up' approach - knows what is needed to work in a fast-paced biotech
- MSc or BSc