Senior Clinical Project Manager, Europe
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior Clinical Project Manager, Europe to join a CRO. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in Europe.
- Handle and arrange all vendors included within the clinical trials, such as central labs, IVRS, reading centers, etc.
- Evaluate study metrics for performance and quality with the team and management.
- You will prepare high quality reports such as financial, project, etc, for management on program status and concerns.
- Accountable for producing and upholding project timelines for each project and uses these timelines to track and handle a project's progression.
- Guarantee evaluation of clinical electronic trial master file for accomplishment.
- Contribute to preparing new study budgets, proposal documents and partaking within bid defenses.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a life science field with demonstrable experience working within clinical trials, though just exhibited work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of education.
- Demonstrable experience in a clinical project management role.
- Familiarity with ophthalmology.
- Comprehension of multi-center drug and/or device trials.
- Acquaintance with Veeva TMF and CTMS systems.
- Capable of forming and upholding efficient relationships with others.
- An organised individual with the ability to plan, recognise risks, expect problems and results as well as balance short- and long-term goals.
- Communications skills both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge in applicable regulatory needs and GCP.
- Leadership abilities with the capacity to work on various tasks simultaneously and resolve issues.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge in another language apart from English would be an advantage.
- Capable of guiding others with a positive and empathetic mindset with a high attention to detail.
- Keen to learn new things and dig deeper than the surface.
- An innovative mindset.
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 15% of the time.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carlos Rios at +44 203 148 8352.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.