Senior Clinical Pharmacometrician
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Senior Clinical Pharmacometrician to join their team in Zurich, Switzerland. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic and upcoming company and bolster a career in the biosimilar space.
- Expected to work closely with physicians, clinical pharmacology scientists and statisticians,
- Lead population PK, PKPD, exposure-response, disease modelling and simulation (M&S) efforts to support the design and interpretation of clinical studies,
- Influence key decisions in the early and late clinical development and support regulatory submissions
- Input into trial designs using simulation and efficient modelling statistics is a key area for biosimilars.
- Support global initiatives to develop the pharmacometric discipline. Participate in present externally and publish in peer reviewed journals.
Skills and Requirements:
- PhD degree preferred or equivalent (M.Sc./Pharm.D.) with relevant experience required.
- Training and experience with population PK and statistical software (e.g. NonMem, R, Stan, Winbugs, SAS, Monolix, Phoenix, WinNonlin).
- Significant demonstrated expertise within the field of M&S, including PK, PKPD and statistics.
- Expert knowledge of pharmacokinetics and Model-Informed Drug Development.
- Demonstrated broad translational and clinical development expertise and experience exemplified by at least 6 years of drug development experience, with emphasis on clinical pharmacometrics.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and execute strategic M&S activities at the project level.
- A demonstrated knowledge of regulatory, compliance, processes, standards and issues specific to pharmacometrics.
- Basics of regulatory experience is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bianca Florea at 0203 761 5717 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.