Senior Clinical Data Manager - Device
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical Data Manager with a Medical Device company as a REMOTE position. The Senior Clinical Data Manager will be responsible for all aspects of clinical data management associated with data cleaning and quality review processes for assigned projects with minimal supervision. S/he ensures clinical trial data collected meet the highest standards of data integrity, while meeting timelines and budgets.
- Support CRF design, review and validation of clinical database
- Ability to perform all aspects of user acceptance testing associated with clinical study databases including but not limited to review of test scripts, facilitation of test script approvals and execution of test scenarios defined within the test scripts with minimal supervision
- Have the ability to support a number of moderate complexity / complex trials with minimal supervision
- Be responsible for creation of data management plans and other data management documentation as needed with minimal oversight
- Monitor progress and conduct of their respective projects, including all data cleaning and QC activities to ensure all remain on target to project timelines
- Be responsible for coordinating, facilitating and participating in all data management activities from initiation of protocol through database lock with minimal oversight, partnering as appropriate with Clinical Operations, Franchise and other BSDM functions for their respective projects
- Be responsible for participating in ongoing data review throughout the conduct of the study, including being responsible for the correction of errors and discrepancies management for the life of a project
- Proactively identify and address issues that may impact the quality of the data, deliverables or timelines
- Be responsible for handling of non-CRF data, including lab data and image handling
- Be responsible for coordinating with Medical Affairs organization to facilitate data coding and safety reviews as needed
- Contribute towards process improvement, data standards and efficiency gaining initiatives within data management working with data management leadership as needed
- Be responsible for ensuring all clinical data management documentation is stored and archived in a timely and compliant manner
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to the job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times
- Diligently participate in compliance program-related activities as denoted by the supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer
- Performs other related duties as required
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in the biological sciences, Computer Science or related discipline, with at least 4 years of clinical data management experience in Medical Device or Cardiovascular indications. Experience of supporting trials with minimal supervision
- Therapeutic area knowledge in at least one of orthopedics, gynecology, cardiovascular, or general surgery
- Proficient in computer technology used in an office environment (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of GCP and regulatory requirements regarding clinical data management documentation and software
- Experience with Electronic Data Capture (EDC), Medidata RAVE preferred. Knowledge of medical terminology and use of coding dictionaries (MedDRA, WHO Drug)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at 312-291-4181 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.