Senior Clinical Data Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical Data Associate with a pharmaceutical company working REMOTELY.
- Work collaboratively with Clinical Programmers, CRA, Statistical Programmers, Biostatisticians and other Clinical, DSPH, Regulatory and Project Management staffs to meet project deliverables and timelines for non-routine clinical data acquisition, quality checking and reporting.
- Ensure completeness, correctness and consistency of clinical data and data structure.
- May lead in the design and implementation of clinical data management process with vendors including data entry, data quality checking, data transfer, reporting, backup, and recovery.
- Lead the design of CRF/eCRF for sound and thorough data collection through the regulatory approval process.
- Review study protocols and assist in the planning and implementation of the data management portions of clinical research projects.
- Interact with site coordinators, investigators, and field clinical staff in collecting data and resolving queries to meet the protocol requirements in a timely manner.
- Utilize reports to track study progress and ensure timeliness and quality expectations are met.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to problem solve and have people/project leadership skills.
- General knowledge of FDA regulations and with web-based Electronic Data Capture (EDC), clinical data management systems and industry wide thesauri, such as MedDRA is also required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.