Senior Business Analyst
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Senior Business Analyst at their office based in Switzerland. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health.
- Prepares and interprets sales and market analysis, enabling the organisation to have an overview of the local market insights from national, regional to brick level.
- Develops, at the direction of the Business Unit (BU) and in collaboration with the other team members, market and financial analyses in support of the product strategy.
- Initiates and coordinates market research, manages tool.
- Develops an appropriate BU forecasting model and prepares with the other team members the proposed Budget / Forecasts.
- Evaluates opportunity and risk of different product strategies, programs and tactics (e.g. evaluates lifecycle opportunities).
- Coordinates with sales managers and product managers to ensure that marketing assumptions are appropriately linked to sales performance metrics and targets (e.g. SIP).
- Provides forecast for Sales & operation planning (S&OP).
- Coordinates implementation of systems and processes initiated on both a European and an affiliate level (e.g. CDM/Tableau).
- Proactively drives strategic and innovative approaches to maximize the use of available primary and secondary data sources and transform data into actionable information and recommendations.
- Develops and maintains best practices and shared approaches and coordinates across audiences and products.
- Proactively seeks to build the company's capability in Business Analytics and Competitive Intelligence (CI).
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in economics or equivalent qualification.
- Strong analysis and numeric skills.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Natural ability to form strong relationships with and influence senior stakeholders.
- Expertise in analytical systems, e.g. Excel, VBA.
- Professional level in English; German is an asset.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the assigned therapeutic areas.
- Experience in database management and SQL.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Kelechi Dyke at 0203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for an Application Support Analyst to be based in Switzerland.
Up to £200.00 per hour
Proclinical is advertising a vacancy for a Data Analyst with a leading biopharmaceutical company.
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a Technical Validation Specialist.