Senior Brand Manager
A leading biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Senior Brand Manager job opportunity at their office in Shanghai.
- Control of marketing and promotional expenditure within the allocated budget, leveraging resources to gain optimal ROI
- To develop and plan marketing strategy in professional channel successfully
- Gaining market and customer insight through relevant market research programs
- Assessment of sales performance and identification of variances to plan; recommend and implement proposals that rectify or capitalize on current sales performance
- Input to monthly rolling demand forecast in consultation with relevant cross functional team
- Input to the development of commercial value appraisals for new products/indication or business opportunities
- Collaboration with Medical Affairs and Regulatory function to provide quality and evidence-based promotional support to sales force that would nurture and support strong Brand positioning
Skills and Requirements
- University degree or above Medical Science, Pharmacy or related major preferred
- Minimum of 8-10 years' experience in brand management of pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Demonstrated solid experience in brand marketing strategy development, promotional programs development and execution, with excellent commercial insight and strong analytical skill.
- Excellent and effective oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese, proficiency in use of standard software applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical and medical device companies.