Senior Brand Manager
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Senior Brand Manager job opportunity at their office in London. The company has a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and approximately 5,000 employees in offices across four continents.
- Leading Promotion Review Committee process to ensure marketing materials are cleared for promotional use and secures final production.
- Demonstrating excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Leveraging primary and secondary market research and analytics critical to directing brand strategies and optimizing marketing tactics.
- Analysing complex problems and situations, provides logical recommendations and leads any required action planning.
- Setting priorities in circumstances of continued complex and conflicting requirements.
- Taking a lead role in representing company at professional events and promotes company products at such events.
- Ensuring that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Directing tactical plan development and implementation.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related fields required.
- Must have demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in rheumatology market is preferred.
- Experience of launching specialist medicines in the UK.
- Experience in managing advanced multichannel activities.
- Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements and impact on the development of marketing materials is required.
- Recognised expertise in implementing a pharmaceutical communication plan including generating publications, organising continuing medical education activities and advocacy development.
- Must be very familiar with industry trends and remain current with competitors resources and practices.
- Must have a successful record of developing external relationships leading to brand advocacy.
- Must have a track record of successful pharma/biotech patient/community marketing with an understanding of expense budget planning and tracking.
- Excellent analytical skills, demonstrated by the ability to identify and understand complex issues and problems, and interpret information in a manner that provides appropriate recommendations to senior management and across functional areas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead, interact with, focus, resolve conflict and drive consensus among individuals from a variety of cultures, and disciplines.
- Organisational skill, including the ability to follow assignments through to completion (bias towards execution).
- Excellent communications skills with an ability to efficiently and productively communicate both orally and in writing are required.
- Resilient and acumen profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective.
- Curious with learning agility.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at 0203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to HK$1300000.00 per annum
A global healthcare company is advertising a vacancy for an AP Marketing Director, APAC position.
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Brand Manager.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Brand Manager Epilepsy to join their team in Hatfield.
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Marketing Communications Manager to their office in Switzerland.