This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting a Senior Biotechnologist for a pharmaceutical organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Reykjavik.
- Coach, train and mentor others.
- Serve as an SME writer of aberrations, CAPAs linking to DPM procedures when needed in span of knowledge.
- Conduct cGMP actions in A, B and C settings focusing on cleanroom behaviours.
- Responsible for pre- and post-production actions which involves conducting line clearances of the manufacturing areas.
- Support the training of personnel, guaranteeing that manufacturing technicians are suitably trained for their job functions and that the training is documented in a compliant manner.
- You will serve as an SME writer/evaluator and/or approver for written processes.
- Partake in the smooth technical transfer of new procedures/product into manufacturing.
- Constantly recognise process improvement and waste elimination prospects to assist with producing and upholding a lean, flexible and agile manufacturing facility.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a technical field such as biotechnology, engineering, biochemistry or similar would be beneficial.
- At least 5 years of experience in biopharmaceuticals.
- Familiarity in aseptic manufacturing would be beneficial to the role.
- Works well in a team.
- Leadership abilities.
- An organised individual.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literacy.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ruhee Saleh at +44 203 0590923.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.