Senior Biostatistics Manager
An exciting biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Senior Biostatistics Manager to join their Research team in Switzerland. If you are ready to lead a global team of Biostatisticians then this might be the role for you.
- Global management of biostatisticians in pre-clinical research and development, and provision of statistical overview together with the team.
- Oversee and provide support in statistical methodology for experimental design (e.g. DoE); data analysis; interpretation of results, report generation and other documentation as required
- Support interactions with regulatory agencies
- Conduct statistical training for research and development staff to raise awareness of statistical aspects and regulatory requirements in R&D and to raise basic competence in use of standard platforms (eg Prism, R, and Electronic Lab Notebook)
- Manage the non-clinical statistics function in Development
- Support the research Data Management function towards its goal to increase data integrity and data standards across Research.
- Actively engage with external collaborators both commercial and academic to ensure that R&D is current with methods and areas relevant to its business - e.g. methods for handling big data. Manage contractors and/or CROs as needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics/Statistics or Applied Mathematics/Statistics
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role
- Experience in pre-clinical statistical setting involving development, validation and analysis of biological assays/biomarkers, experimental design and analysis, and general statistical consulting preferable.
- Solid understanding of statistical principles and methods applicable to the pre-clinical research setting, e.g. experimental design and analysis, random sampling, validation and optimisation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written in English) bridging scientific and business needs
- Ability to build partnerships and collaborative environment
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strategic thinker with excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan on 0203 854 1033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.