Senior Biostatistician - Oncology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Biostatistician of Oncology with a large pharmaceutical company located in Maryland and Massachusetts. Successful candidate will provide statistical expertise for complex design and interpretation of clinical studies, regulatory submissions and commercialization.
- Analyze internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria.
- Develop a Statistical Analysis plan for complex studies and/or project deliveries.
- Provide support to the complex study analysis, regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions.
- Contribute to the regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions.
- Identify opportunities for the application of modelling and simulation to improve study design.
- Identify and apply statistical methodology to improve the process and delivery activities.
- Perform ad hoc and exploratory data analyses.
- Contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
Skills and Requirements:
- MS or PhD Statistics, Biostatistics, or Mathematics (containing a substantial statistical component) and preferably in pharma/healthcare or other relevant area.
- Knowledge of the technical and regulatory requirements related to the role and able to guide others on these.
- Experience in drug development, study design, and data analysis and interpretation.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent collaboration skills required - the energy to work across global & functional boundaries, both internally and externally.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to apply statistical expertise to complex problems, problem solving and quality focus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Felix Hook (+1) 646-367-2617 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.