An international pharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Biostatistician. The company prides itself on its work across the scientific field. with over 200 external scientific partnerships and more than 100 scientific publications released each year. Based in Switzerland, this position is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most recognised companies in the world.
- Provide input in the evidence development strategy of projects (including design, sample size, and modelling/simulations) by evaluating scientific background knowledge.
- Coordinate regular and complex statistical tasks with high level of autonomy.
- Provide statistical input for protocol writing.
- Responsible for statistical analysis strategies ensuring their feasibility, efficiency, validity, and reproducibility.
- Analyse clinical data and present statistical results.
- Responsible for statistical aspects if scientific communication on clinical projects.
Skills and Requirements:
- Training in a field relevant to Biostatistics (MSc or PhD).
- Minimum 10 years of experience in academia or industry as a Biostatistician.
- Comprehensive knowledge of biostatistics in all phases of clinical development, particularly in planning, execution, analysis, and reporting of clinical studies
- Proficiency with various statistical methodologies applied in clinical trials and knowledge of regulatory guidance.
- Good communication skills towards both scientific and business partners.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.