ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market, that specialises in technological advancements and access to real-world data. These positions will focus on developing statistical method sections of protocols and review case forms. The role locations are in Germany, Spain and France, and pay €85 an hour.
- Coordinating the development of analysis plans, table shells, programming and table specifications. Furthermore, the incumbent will produce tables, listings and figures, data review, and statistical analysis.
- Interpreting analysis and crafting statistical sections of integrated reports.
- Providing expert statistical input and reviewing both statistical and data management deliverables. This will include analysis plans, table shells, validation checks and database design.
- Acting as statistical team lead for single complex studies or groups of studies, and communicating with study team members regarding study execution as it relates.
- Communicating with clients regarding study protocol or statistical analysis as they arise.
- Understanding the scope of work, budgeting and quoting assumptions, estimating the work completed thus far, and providing revenue and resource forecasts for single studies. This may include managing project budgets and resource requirements.
- Performing the review of RFPs and QIPs, preparing proposal text and attending bid defence meetings.
- Managing customer relationships and providing training and mentorship to junior staff members and newcomers.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience as a biostatistician, or similar.
- Demonstrable experience leading or coordinating groups, along with budgeting and developing data reports.
- Excellent communication skills, including conflict resolution and negotiation.
- Experience with study teams and execution.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jacqueline Hohr on +44 3300528392 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Biostatistics Associate Director, Biostatistics Project Lead, based in Cambridge, MA.
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Junior Statistician, Analyst position for one of the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst
Leuven, Flemish Brabant
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Statistical Analyst to join a scientifically driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organisation
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Principal Biostatistician position for a leading multinational contract research organisation
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Senior Statistician/Consultant position at a leading consultancy organisation
Here at ProClinical we are recruiting for a Statistician at one of the largest global pharmaceutical companies at their site in Surrey.