Senior Associate, Global Clinical Trial Transparency
A vacancy has become available for a talented Senior Associate, Global Clinical Trial Transparency (GCTT). In this role you will perform all aspects of this global Pharmaceutical company's Global Clinical Trial Transparency operations as directed. To ensure compliance with the processes which support the Policy for Clinical Trial Transparency and applicable regulations. Demonstrate success in working collaboratively and independently as required, with internal and external team members to ensure Global Clinical Trial Transparency responsibilities are achieved.
Skills and Requirements
- Education to B.Sc. level or equivalent
- Good knowledge of clinical trial transparency principles for preparation and sharing of patient-level data and PhRMA/EFPIA principles for responsible data sharing, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in the pharmaceutical industry, with exposure to least one of the following areas.
- Clinical trial transparency
- Clinical trial disclosure
- Medical Writing
- Experience supporting and managing tasks / projects, by establishing strong relationships and coordinating those resources (internal and external) to achieve deliverables in compliance with process and / or contract.
- Understanding of clinical development within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of working with different software packages and platforms.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.