Senior Analyst, HR Workday Solutions
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst, HR Workday Solutions for a global biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL. Successful candidate will support the mass upload requests using Workday's EIB functionality.
- Develop and execute reports in Workday, and other HR systems
- Maintain HR data integrity by proactively conducting audits and analyzing data transactions
- Ensure proper security and privacy controls are captured in all report functional requirements specifications documents
- Deep Excel experience, incl. formulas to compare data set for data validations and identifying discrepancies
- Participate in system testing to validate the rollout of new functionality
- Support with data migration between multiple Workday tenants
- Create process documentation, as necessary
- Responsible for completing independent projects within defined deadlines
- Support HR related initiatives as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Systems, Computer Science or related area
- 3+ years hands-on HRIS experience
- Experience with development and delivery of HR metrics/Executive dashboards
- Strong working knowledge of Workday Human Capital Management
- Strong working knowledge of Workday Report Writer and Workday EIB's
- High Proficiency in all Microsoft products, including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Learns fast, grasps the essence, and can change the course quickly where indicated
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to work independently and work well on internal and external teams
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.