Senior Administrative Assistant
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Senior Administrative Assistant - PHARMA, to be based in their office in the desirable area of Basel. The organisation is known internationally for their work in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics and their focus on scientific advancement. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Carrying out general secretarial administrative tasks, such as correspondence and presentations, using MS Office.
- Supporting the assigned GMA Leader and Team members (telephone coverage, calendar management). Responding, if able, or ensuring urgent issues are dealt with.
- Organising and coordinating internal and external meetings; these include team meetings, video, teleconferences, Telepresence, and meetings with iHCP (Healthcare professionals) whilst following compliance guidelines.
- Keeping databases up-to-date:
- intranet (departmental homepages)
- Share web, Touch point and Zinc
- team and affiliates' contact and address lists
- Filing of information such as reports and literature, email documents (hardcopy and/or electronic filing).
- Organising travel and meetings worldwide in cooperation with the in-house travel centre and/or external parties if needed.
- Handling confidential HR issues such as recruitment of staff, personnel issues.
- Acting as a contact person for general requests involving the team.
- Supporting the Procurement Administrator (invoices, PO's, accounting, ARIBA).
- Preparing for congresses and if needed supporting the team onsite.
- Coordinating interviews worldwide and assisting new employees with Introduction program.
- Working closely with agencies incl. approval flow, general requests.
Skills and Requirements:
- Secretarial/Business/Office Management Qualification.
- Basic understanding of Pharma industry.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Manon Luflade at +44 203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Principal Safety Surveillance & Risk Scientist.
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Senior Safety Surveillance & Risk Scientist.
A leading consultancy, supporting healthcare company's in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry, is currently recruiting a Health Economics Manager to be based at their office in London.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Clinical Scientist as Translational Medicine Expert to work at their office in Frankfurt, Germany.
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a Regulatory Proof Reader.
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a DE -Production Manager - Normal to work at their office in Germany.
A growing European Headquartered Global CRO is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced QA Manager - Freelance GCP/GVP.