Proclinical is seeking a Senior Accountant for an innovative clinical-stage oncology biotech company located in San Francisco Bay Area.
This role oversees accounting operations including monthly/quarterly close, financial reporting, expenses, accruals etc. In particular this role with have a focus on R&D/Clinical Accruals, as well as SOX Compliance.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Supporting the finance and accounting needs covering R&D collaboration, budgeting, reporting, and monthly close process.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- 3-8 years of Accounting experience, some of which being in the Biotech space.
- Experience in R&D/Clinical Accruals
- Experience with SOX Compliance/Audits
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Oliver Jones at +1 (646) 779-7935 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.