Senior Account Manager
Proclinical are in partnership with a large biotech in search for a Senior Account Manager in Manchester or London. You will ensure that your clients receive attention and project delivery on time. You will share your ideas and knowledge to the team, helping your leadership team to support and develop the junior members.
- You will build meaningful and trusting relationships with your clients ensuring your position as their strategic partner
- You will immerse yourself in your client's business and industry in order to be best placed to deliver quality campaigns
- You will ensure client requests are dealt with efficiently, interpreting these into thorough and accurate internal briefs
- You will work with Operations Team to manage the Production Schedule guaranteeing that the projects are delivered to brief, on time and within budget
- You will oversee the quality control of work that leaves the agency, making sure it adheres to the client's approved brief
- You will assist the Account Director in overseeing financial interactions on the accounts and guarantee good financial health and billing practises
- You will partner with the Insights and Planning Team to proactively develop your understanding of strategy and how this applies to the campaigns you are delivering
- You will take a proactive approach to identifying and initiating business opportunities with new and existing clients
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.