Senior/ Account Manager
Proclinical are recruiting for a Senior/ Account Manager to join a medical communications organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in London.
- Partake in the development of detailed project plans which involves timelines and budgets.
- Handle medium projects from start to finish, which involves managing the project and time efficiently, factoring in senior evaluation, editorial and design.
- Assist senior leads within financial oversight and management of projects, which involves budget trackers, invoicing, budgeting and predicting.
- You will develop resources across the spectrum of pharma PR that are customised to various audiences.
- Constantly developing and forming presentation abilities by distributing and developing presentations for both internal and client meetings.
- Responsible for playing an active role within peer group meetings and contributing to the broader company actions to form specialist expertise and familiarity, as well as sharing learnings.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrable experience within pharmaceutical with comprehension of both data and regulatory communications.
- Comprehension of healthcare media and social media platforms as well as knowledge in developing content for these channels.
- Know-how of the health organisation and client setting.
- Acquaintance earning the confidence of clients and developing and upholding solid client relationships.
- Prior involvement in budgeting and handling account finances.
- An organised individual with the ability to arrange workload efficiently.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Comprehension of new business and pitching.
- Eager to learn new skills as part of a high-performing team.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jake Robinson at +442033193102.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.