This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Proclinical are recruiting for a Security Architect to join a medical technology and devices organisation. This role is on a permanent bass and is located in Wiesbaden.
- You will design and evaluate cloud architecture and make security suggestions to guarantee that they are in line with security best practices.
- Work alongside cross-functional teams to integrate security seamlessly into the product development.
- Recognise possible security risks and weaknesses as well as develop methods to mitigate said risks efficiently.
- You will discuss multifaceted security ideas to non-technical shareholders and collaborate with multiple teams to execute security measures efficiently.
- Responsible for developing and enforcing security SOPs, standards and regulations specific to the company's products and cloud solutions.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a software development or similar discipline.
- Demonstrable experience in software development/software architect role within an industrial setting such as C# .NET, ideally in the healthcare sector.
- Prior involvement in a security architect role.
- Obtained certifications within the area of security such as CCSP, Azure Security Engineer Associate, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in the English language with knowledge in German would be advantageous.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tania Maphoso at +41 61 568 79 86.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.