Security and Network System Engineer (m/f/d) - 100%
Proclinical are recruiting for a Security and Network System Engineer (m/f/d) - 100% to join a medical technology and device organisation. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Zug.
- Guide the documentation procedure for ICT security systems and network transformation.
- Handle ICT security systems and improving operations.
- You will set up and work on security dashboards and detect as well as reply to cybersecurity threats.
- Serve as a project manager for network consolidation, standardisation and redesign.
- Form and uphold ICT security oversight and governance and enforce policies.
- Guarantee that brilliant ICT network services are operational, such as LAN, WLAN, VPN, WAN, firewalls, etc.
- Work alongside the system engineers, international supporters, partners and suppliers.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a computer science field, or corresponding network professional degree from a leading provider such as CCNP.
- Demonstrable experience with networking and security technologies, such as LAN, WLAN, WAN, virtualization, security; Cisco or comparable.
- Acquaintance with endpoint protection, vulnerability detection methods and tools; Elastic Security would be beneficial.
- Exhibited experience with Microsoft technologies, such as Server, AD, Network, SQL Server, etc.
- Know-how of ICT infrastructure technology, applications, operations and ticketing.
- Expertise on hybrid cloud architecture and networking Cloud networking and security technologies such as Microsoft 365, Defender, Azure, MFA, etc.
- Abilities in network systems engineering, analytics and project management.
- Know-how of ICT procedures and services in an international context.
- Expertise on modern ICT technologies, such as networks, cybersecurity, firewalls, customer protection, SIEM, etc.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge in both German and English at least at a B1 level.
- Willing to travel for business needs up to 10% with the regions of DE, US, SI, etc.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tania Maphoso at +41 61 568 79 86.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.