A job vacancy for a Scientist with an interest in Pharmacokinetics, has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market leading products in multiple therapy areas.
- Design, develop, qualify and implement bioanalytical assays for PK, TK, PD and ADA assessment supporting various modalities using adequate technics.
- Support other bench scientists with troubleshooting for flow cytometry and cell based assays
- Deliver high quality data within defined timelines and aligned to current industry expectations.
- Complete study sample analysis and draft the bioanalytical report in support of urgent project requests.
- Represent the bioanalytical function on project teams and present results, data interpretation, timelines etc. at project team meetings
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to evaluate new bioanalytical technologies and solutions to support challenging project requests
Skills and Requirements:
- M.S. or Ph.D. in biology, chemistry or biochemistry with minimum 3 years of relevant lab experience in a pharmaceutical, CRO or related industry.
- Hands-on experience with the development of flow cytometry, cell based and ligand binding assays with an understanding of a broad range of bioanalytical platforms.
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities, excellent planning, organization, and time management
- Demonstrated experience in authoring study reports and interpretation of bioanalytical data
- Fluent English (read, written and spoken).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please Anna Bigiotti on +44 2038542470 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.