Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist with a biopharmaceutical company located in San Francisco, CA.
- Execute in vivo studies involving CDX (cell line derived), PDX (patient derived), disseminated and syngeneic models, etc. for various cancer subtypes
- Evaluate novel cancer therapeutics in vivo through studies such as efficacy, PK, and tolerability
- Record and analyze in vivo study data: tumor implantation, tumor measurements, animal weights, health observations, dosing events, blood and/or tissue sample collections, necropsy observations
- Analyze and report data regularly at team meetings
- Culture cancer cells to use for in vivo studies
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS degree with zero to 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong technical expertise in in vivo experimentation, including health monitoring, tumor implantation, tumor measurements, dosing via IP, IV, SC, PO routes, and blood/tissue collection
- Experience with mouse models of cancer, including CDX (cell line derived) and/or PDX (patient derived) xenograft models preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.