Proclinical is currently recruiting for an HPLC Scientist with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Work in a dynamic and diverse team environment to support technology transfer, process development and continuous improvement of fermentation processes used in active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) manufacturing.
- Responsibilities include the design and execution of experiments to develop robust lab scale processes, support scale-up fermentation and transfer of unit operations into manufacturing sites.
- Perform analysis of process streams by HPLC and GC and provide process recommendations based on results.
- Author or participate in risk assessments and process validation.
- Provide technical expertise to support regulatory submissions and partner inquiries.
- Interaction with Manufacturing, Quality, and CMC/Regulatory Affairs groups.
Skills and Requirements:
- Chemical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry or related fields
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and typically 3-5 years of experience, Master's or PhD with 0 years of experience.
- Experience in designing lab scale fermentation recovery processes and scale-up to pilot/manufacturing scale.
- Familiarity with diverse types of microorganisms and their application in industrial processes. Expert ability to access the scientific literature.
- Should have proven leadership experience and may be required to lead technical projects.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.