Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
- Provide hands-on leadership in the design, synthesis and characterization of molecules as part of drug discovery efforts
- Evaluate the data on potency, in vitro ADME and pharmacokinetic information in the development of Structure Activity Relationships (SAR) and its application to lead optimization
- Collaborate as part of integrated, cross-functional program teams towards the advancement of high-quality drug candidates into clinical development
- Proactively share drug discovery and development experience with the team and collaborate with colleagues to generate new program ideas
- Mentor/lead other chemists as required
Skills and Requirements:
- Ph.D. in synthetic organic or medicinal chemistry with 3-5 years of drug discovery experience in a pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology setting
- Knowledge of the key Medicinal Chemistry concepts and good understanding of biology, pharmacology, drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.