Proclinical is currently recruiting for a PV Scientist with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- PV Scientist, Aggregate reports are responsible for assigned tasks for designated products or product groups.
- Serve as a critical team member with the lead PV Scientist for products or product groups, including project management and authoring of aggregate reports (PSUR, DSUR, PADER), safety evaluations, aggregate report planning, authoring responding to ad hoc regulatory responses, conducting safety literature reviews.
- PV Scientist, with oversight from their manager, will serve as a Subject Matter Expert for the Safety and cross-functional team on relevant global safety regulations and guidelines; data output and analyses; and, product information.
- Project manage, and author of aggregate safety reports such as PSURs, DSURs, PADERs, local reports in collaboration with the PV scientist Lead
Skills and Requirements:
- Education Bachelor's Degree in biologic or natural science; or health care discipline. Advanced degree (PhD, MPH, NP, PharmD, etc.) preferred.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience, with a minimum of 3 years of PV experience.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.