Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Cell Therapy Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Development of protocols that optimize T-cell expansion with specificity for neo-antigens.
- Maintenance of detailed records, and analysis and interpretation of results from all scientific studies; write-ups of technical reports to support publications/presentations, quality requirements, regulatory submissions, and any other intellectual property filings.
- Mentoring and training of fellow Research Associates.
- Use of strong communication skills to interact with other Mana scientists and external collaboration.
- Reading and analysis of current scientific literature and integration of knowledge to purpose new approaches and areas of study.
- Assisting in the development of Mana's S.O.P. using internal and external resources.
- Serve as a subject matter expert of T-cell biology and function; maintenance of current awareness of developments and analytical methodologies in the scientific fields.
- Independently troubleshoot technical problems and develop optimized processes and assays for critical tasks.
Skills and Requirements:
- Ph.D. (or equivalent) in immunology, cell/molecular biology or related field.
- 3 years of industry experience or direct experience in immunology, cell therapy, or cellular immunology.
- Expertise in mammalian cell culture with specific experience culturing primary T-cells and related T-cells functional assays; advanced expertise in flow cytometry and FACS is preferred.
- Expertise with peptide-specific T-cell expansion and molecular biology skills are preferred.
- Subject matter expert on T-cell biology and function; maintenance of current awareness of developments and analytical methodologies in the scientific fields.
- Key to Success
- Detail-oriented and objective data analytical abilities with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative environment to meet project goals with attention to detail, and with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys solving challenging scientific questions in a fast-pace, multi-disciplinary, matrixed structure within a start-up environment
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Max Robinson at 617-903-7746.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.