Proclinical are looking to recruit an (Associate) Scientist to support and strengthen their R&D pipeline by co-building and managing the research project portfolio and creating scientific output.
- Help with and/or coordinate preparation of all documents required for new research projects (e.g. protocols, methodology, ethics applications)
- Monitor and/or manage existing research projects and meet with researchers and research sites Identify and evaluate new research opportunities and/or innovative product concepts in an early phase and present these within R&D team.
- Liaise with Technology, Operations, Business Development, Commercial and Patent Management where appropriate/needed
- Report progress of research projects within R&D team
- Represent the company at (scientific) conferences
Skills and Requirements
- MSc in Biology/Biomedical Sciences/Nutritional Science
- PhD in relevant area
- Research interest in Gut Health, Nutrition, Microbiology, Metabolics, Immunology
- Experience in scientific research, project management, preferably with multiple research partners/consortia
- Excellent communication skills, including scientific writing skills
- Strong motivation and self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to understand what is required and grasp new concepts easily
- Excellent attention to detail
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.