In this position, you will be joining a team of scientists responsible for the development and scale-up of purification processes and related technologies for GMP manufacturing of a wide diversity of protein pharmaceuticals.
- Using your experience in the development of separations (e.g. chromatography, filtration, ultrafiltration) you define and perform experiments to address problems arising in early-stage development projects.
- Planning, designing and performing experiments to arrive at scientifically sound conclusions and well-supported recommendations to project teams, while making optimal use of available resources and time.
- Scientific expertise, as well as guidance from senior experts, allows you to evaluate and implement innovative technologies to contribute to a cutting-edge process development environment.
- Representing work in CMC project teams, and supporting all deliverables for process development, qualification and transfer to manufacturing sites under adequate guidance.
Skills and Requirements:
- MSc or equivalent education in Biochemistry, Biochemical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Previous exposure to protein purification is desired.
- Fluency in English required (oral & written).
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Vedran Alijagic at +44 203 854 0238 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Warehouse Operative at their base in Stevenage.