Scientist II (R&D)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist II for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Participate in all aspects of expression, purification, and characterization of antibodies to support research stage biologics programs.
- Work in our Biologics Drug Discovery group.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS with at least 2-4 years relevant laboratory experience.
- Experience with protein expression in mammalian cells, AKTA chromatography systems (or similar) for purification, HPLC, SDS-PAGE, and other techniques for protein characterization.
- Experience with immunoassay techniques (ELISA, octet, MSD) desired but not required.
- Must be flexible, able to multitask, and keep high quality records.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.