Scientist for Content Marketing
Proclinical are recruiting for a Scientist for Content Marketing to join a CRO. This role is on a permanent basis and is located in Waltham.
- You will design, implement and analyse email marketing campaigns.
- Cooperate with internal sales teams and SMEs as well as externally with agencies and consultants when required.
- Assist with lead production actions.
- The ideal candidate will author and edit precise and engaging scientific content across numerous deliverables, which involves brochures, websites, posters, blog posts, video scripts, etc.
- Create offline marketing content for tradeshows, conferences and events planning.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a biology field.
- Scientific comprehension and keen on oncology, immunology, gene-editing, or molecular biology with expertise on preclinical pharmacology, antibody discovery, and gene targeting technology.
- Acquaintance with authoring marketing materials and creating scientific content.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical and research comprehension.
- Comprehension of client's requirements and recognise subjects for new content creation.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catriona Gray at +1 646 779 7970.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.