Scientist - Assay Development
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist of Assay Development with a leading CRO located in Buffalo, NY. As the Assay Development Scientist, you will assist in the development of reagents through applications of molecular biology, cell biology and/or protein chromatography.
- Contribute to R&D research projects.
- Assist in the development and validation of assays for bioactivity screening and their transfer to robotic systems for high throughput screening.
- Assist in the development and testing of automated procedures.
- Performance of high throughput and secondary screening of sample collections and generation of high-quality screening data.
- Assist in the analysis of assay development, screening, and potency data.
- Develop and effectively apply a broad spectrum of practical laboratory skills, including molecular biology, cell culture, biochemistry, assay development, in depth analysis of bioactivity data and the use of automated equipment.
- Effectively utilize standard laboratory equipment including hand pipettes, balances, pH meters, plate readers and calculators.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with a major in Biology or Biochemistry, or equivalent industrial experience.
- +1 year of laboratory experience conducting molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, assay development and validation, screening or custom reagent production.
- Assay experience preferred.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.