An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a vacancy for a Scientific Writer in their office in Basel. This a top 10 pharma company that works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health.
- Authoring and finalization of diverse regulatory documents (process and formulation development reports, working copies, study plans/reports, SOPs etc.) and filing sections (BLA, IND)
- Compilation, review, proofreading/quality control and formatting of all reports (both self-authored and written by cross-functional teams)
- Review and finalization (copy-editing, formatting) of scientific manuscripts for publication
- Data cross-checking and content verification from source documents
- Document management (Supervised both tracking and archiving of regulatory documents in proprietary content and document management system)
Translations of SOPs, batch protocols etc. (Ger/Eng)
- Focus on the more technical, scientific part e.g. working on the molecule level, on formulation and process development, on publication working with both EU & US teams, on drug substance stability etc.
- Scientific papers, development reports, part II Formulation Development Report, part III Phase II Enabling Studies Report, single Study Reports, process Design Studies and transfer Reports.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years' experience editing scientific papers with at least 1 experience in industry
- Fluency in English AND German
- Scientific education (min Bachelor/Master level)
- Fully located in Basel
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.