Do you want a rewarding career with uncapped earning potential and a fast track to a leadership role? Are you ambitious, competitive and have great communication skills?
If you answered yes, then Proclinical would like to hear from you! Our US operations are scaling out rapidly and we are actively seeking Recruitment Consultants to join our high-performing team in Philadelphia.
Proclinical provides recruitment, executive search, and contract staffing services to leading pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, medical device manufacturers and clinical research organizations globally. As a Recruitment Consultant your main responsibility will be to reach out and engage with candidates on behalf of our clients.
- Actively source, headhunt and speak with a diverse variety of potential scientific candidates
- Screen each candidate for the right skills and experience needed, as well making sure that the location and financial expectations fit, while simultaneously selling the job opportunity
- Prepare candidates for interviews, extend offers, and ultimately close deals in collaboration with your Senior Consultant mentor.
What We Can Offer You:
- Career development - We are an organically grown company meaning we only promote from within. This means we are looking to hire not only a great recruiter but someone who wants to grow into management and senior leadership roles
- Earning potential - In addition to a competitive base salary, we offer one of the most lucrative commission schemes in the industry
- The chance to make a meaningful difference in people's lives - The companies that we support positively impact the patients that they serve and without making the right hires they simply cannot deliver their life saving products
- Learning - We have a market leading training and development program which not only sets you up for success, we will be with you every step of the way to support you through your journey into senior leadership positions
- Fun - We run some of the most ambitious sales incentives in the world. For example, our global top performers just went to Cape Town to enjoy a week of safaris and shark diving!
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kaylee Spector at (+1) 216-531-5281 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.