Scientific Publication Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientific Publication Manager with a biopharmaceutical company located in Mettawa, IL.
- Manage the development of scientific publications (eg, manuscripts, abstracts) for assigned therapeutic areas/assets.
- Oversee the work of internal and external medical writers, and manage outsourcing budgets as well as internal resource assignments.
- Contribute to cross-functional Publication Team meetings and the development of publication plans.
- Update tactical publication plans regularly and communicate changes to key stakeholders.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS degree
- Knowledge of publication structure, content, and quality
- Ability to understand and interpret clinical data and strategic concepts
- Scientific publications experience in pharmaceutical/health care, academia, or related (eg, medical communication agency, clinical/scientific research)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communications skills
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-983-0134.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.