Scientific Project Manager
Proclinical has partnered with a global biotech in search for a Scientific Project Manager to join their growing team. You will be responsible for planning and tracking process development and technology transfer deliverables. Coordinate and support project team meetings (agendas, minutes, action items and follow ups), tracking project budget, monitoring spend, ensuring POs and invoices are coded appropriately.
This is a great opportunity to move into a truly global role and to join a company several high-profile studies ongoing. This is a 6-month contract role which is home based anywhere in the UK.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's, Master's, or PhD in a relevant technical discipline such as Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Genetics, Immunology or Chemical Engineering.
- Experience in planning and managing the cross functional aspects of biopharmaceutical product development.
- Technical understanding of the development of material to be used in clinical studies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Project Management tool - Planisware / PMP or other portfolio management tools is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills. Working across a global matrix.
- Working knowledge within the CMC team is expected.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.