Scientific Communications Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Scientific Communications with a biotechnology company located in Boston, MA.
- Support the Scientific Communications team in the execution of a comprehensive strategic publication plan for the assigned franchise and product(s)
- Assist with the planning, producing, writing, revising and placing of abstracts, posters, manuscripts from the sponsored studies and planning/executing satellite symposia at select congresses
- Assist with the development of high-quality scientific content by means of all necessary research, scientific writing, editing, and fact-checking, to meet deadlines while working within project scope and objectives
- Manage and track the publication plan to ensure timely execution of key deliverables
- Work with external authors, investigators and thought leaders on abstracts, posters, oral presentations, manuscripts, review articles and slide decks
- Collaborate with medical communications vendors or authors to ensure review and approval of publications in accordance with SOPs
- Conduct literature searches and interpret scientific literature for internal stakeholders, including competitor assessments
- Assist with the development of congress plans, congress coverage and pre- and post-congress reports
Skills and Requirements:
- 3 - 6 Years of Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail with proven project and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of current good publication practices, guidelines, and ethics
- Ability to organize/interpret highly complex scientific data, including experience reviewing clinical trial data and output from statistical analysis programs
- Working knowledge of publications planning tools - e.g. Datavision
- Pharma and /or Medical Communications Agency experience is a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.