Scientific Communication Specialist
An illustrious biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Scientific Communications Specialist. Based in their Swiss office, the Communications Specialist will have the opportunity to work with an organisation known for their expertise in life sciences and medical disciplines, along with their mathematical capabilities in data computing. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to vastly bolster their experience in the scientific communication field.
- Coordinating marketing strategy and actions.
- Creating and regularly updating marketing collaterals (flyers, factsheets, datasheets, product presentations, brochures, application notes and more).
- Supporting the Global Event Officers in organizing and promoting our presence at relevant scientific events (congresses, workshops and webinars).
- Helping to create social media campaigns and communication tactics.
- Answering the scientific marketing needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in Life Science and/or Oncology is a required (ideally a Ph.D).
- First experience in scientific communication is a must.
- A degree in marketing (not essential but an advantage).
- Prior experience with Adobe Suite will be a plus.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sasha Brasero at +44 203 078 9556 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.