Scientific Affairs Manager
An established and world leading provider of medical health equipment is currently recruiting a Scientific Affairs Manager. This vacancy is an excellent opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company that specialises in medical and laboratory diagnostics.
- Providing high level technical support, tactical and strategic inputs, and business/technical expertise to Product Management towards ethical promotion of company products.
- Overall technical leadership and assistance to the company's team, distributors and customers.
- Ensuring the company remains high amongst stakeholders like key opinion leaders (KOLs), doctors, patients, paramedics, associations etc. by building and maintaining scientific partnerships.
- Coordinator for the company's studies and scientific activities and in charge of organising the framework of the company's China Scientific Relationship Department.
- Educating and training field, marketing and other relevant internal stakeholders regarding all aspects of disease, product applications and therapy relevant to the promotional strategy.
- Overall support regarding clinical application of the company's products via results interpretation and best practices, clinician's education and understanding of positioning within the disease management cycle.
- Providing technical expertise, insight and support to end-users (clinicians and laboratories), sales and sales management, marketing and other corporate departments to sustain and acquire business while maintaining and developing customer loyalty.
- Initiating, reviewing and/or approving promotional, training, and Continuing Medical Education (CME) material in compliance with relevant SOPs/regulations/industry codes/working practices.
- Identifying product attributes necessary to expand into new markets or capitalise on new clinical applications.
- Identifying and supporting field sales efforts through clinical and educational customer needs assessment, product and procedural training, in-servicing, and required customer follow up (i.e., letters, approved product information, samples, educational materials, professional guidelines and standards related to best practices, and clinical/evidence-based research articles).
- Maintaining and developing expertise on company Medical's products, with emphasis on the product portfolio related to specific clinical specialty area and expertise.
- Identifying and expand the customer base through professional networking, consultation related to best practices and the appropriate use of company products, and timely professional follow-up.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or above in healthcare, or pharmaceuticals or life science or related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in research or medical laboratory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills & influencing skills.
- Medical Doctor or Pathologist experience will be a big plus.
- Problem-solving skill, strategic thinking, strong communication and leadership skill.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Chinese and English speaking.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Cherry Medrano at 6531593197 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.