SAS Programming Manager
A functional biometrics organisation is seeking to recruit a SAS Programming Manager to their office in the UK on a home-based capacity. The company specialises in clinical data management, optimal process design, and statistical expertise. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a leading organisation that works with global pharma, biotech, and medical device partners around the world.
- Providing motivational and decisive management to the Programming teams with a structured management approach.
- Fostering a team environment that facilitates staff to build positive, productive relationships across departments, functional and project teams in a matrix environment.
- Ensuring SAS Programming deliverables are achieved with high quality in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Defining and implementing effective resourcing and training strategies ensuring SAS Programming studies are effectively resourced and managed.
- Supporting the development of SQN's Programming capability supporting new and expanded business scope and opportunities.
- Driving the positive recruitment, retention, training and development of the Biostatistics department.
- Developing Biostatistics working standards through SOPs, training and influence.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience of line management of a team including their training/personal development of at least 4 people (preferable more) and an understanding of how to manage individuals whom also line manage.
- Experience of input to managing team/department resources and oversight of projects and staff.
- Examples to demonstrate leadership for example through heading up a team for initiatives/improvements.
- Examples of identifying and initiating areas to enhance the development of a programming group.
- Understanding of the key programming elements across all phases of clinical trials including CDISC and in various SAS platforms. Ability to perform SAS programming preferable.
- Experience in a programming management role directing statistical programming disciplines, preferably with a CRO industry background.
- Well- developed knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements and industry advancements related to statistical programming work within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong operational expertise to provide appropriate direction and oversight of processes and disciplines.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Emma Adams at +44 203 854 3893 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
£0.00 - £55 per hour
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Statistical Programmer -Homebased position for their UK office.
A leading pharmaceutical client is searching for an Associate Director of Programming, Modelling and Simulation to join their team in Hatfield.