A job vacancy for a SAS Programmer has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies. This company is one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies that operates in 140 countries worldwide and has market leading products in multiple therapy areas.
- Supporting various SAS® programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data.
- Using programming techniques to produce analysis datasets, tables, figures and data listings ensuring first-time quality, traceability and regulatory compliance.
- Improving/developing your SAS® programming skills and broaden knowledge of clinical trial industry.
- Participating in preparation of electronic submission packages according to the industry standards.
- Supporting response to regulatory agency questions.
- Preparing input to publications and conference materials.
- Developing statistical knowledge using 4GL and different SAS® procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- MSc/PhD degree in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, informatics or a related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Knowledge of SAS® software and experience in 4GL language.
- Understanding the principles of statistics.
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality.
- Experience in Clinical Research will be an asset.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Eleni Boumpa at 0207 440 0633 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.